Chicken with Scallion and Ginger Sauce.
You can cook Chicken with Scallion and Ginger Sauce using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken with Scallion and Ginger Sauce
- It’s 4 pieces of skinless boneless thighs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of rice wine.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of dripping from the chicken.
- You need 1/4 cup of scallions.
- You need 2 tbsp of freshly grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
Chicken with Scallion and Ginger Sauce step by step
- Marinate the chicken with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and rice wine for at least one hour..
- Wrap the thighs in a large, lightly greased aluminum foil (without stacking) and air fry at 380F (190C) for about 15 minutes until the internal temperature exceeds 165F (74C)..
- When the chicken is done, pour about 1/4 cup of dripping from the foil into a sauce pan. Combine it with rest of the ingredients and bring it to boil..
Thank you tante dian for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Chicken with Scallion and Ginger Sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp