You can have Asparagus Risotto using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asparagus Risotto
- It’s of Step 1.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Step 2.
- You need 1 cup of sliced fresh mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare of Step 3.
- It’s 2 tsp of grated lemon peel.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of arborio rice.
- It’s of Broth Mixture.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of condensed chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 cup of white wine.
- It’s of Step 6.
- You need 3 cup of fresh cut asparagus, 2 inch pieces.
- You need of Step 8.
- It’s 1/3 cup of water.
- You need of Step 9.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of greek seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil leaves.
Asparagus Risotto step by step
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet or wok..
- Saute onion and mushrooms for 5 minutes until mushroom liquid is evaporated.
- Stir in rice and lemon peel.
- Combine chicken broth with first amount of water and wine. Add 1/2c. of mixture to rice mixture and stir until evaporated..
- Add another 2 1/2c. of broth mixture, 1/2c. at a time..
- Add asparagus.
- Add remaining 1 1/4c. broth mixture in 2 additions. Cook, stirring constantly until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender and creamy. Ensure that the asparagus is tender. If it isn't continue stirring on heat until they are..
- Add second amount of water.
- Add the remaining ingredients; stir. Remove from heat. Serve immediately..
Thank you tante ida for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Asparagus Risotto, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp