Vegan Pesto Fettuccine.
You can have Vegan Pesto Fettuccine using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Pesto Fettuccine
- It’s of Homemade Basil Pesto.
- You need of Brussel Sprouts.
- Prepare of Whole Grain Pasta.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- You need of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare of Red onion.
- You need of Red pepper.
- It’s of Green pepper.
- You need of Yellow pepper.
- You need of Oregano.
- It’s of Sea salt.
- It’s of Coconut oil.
- It’s of Lemon pepper.
- You need of Juice of a lemon.
- Prepare of Fresh basil.
- It’s of Garlic.
- It’s of White onion.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
Vegan Pesto Fettuccine instructions
- Boil water for noodles. Wash vegetables. Peel onions..
- Dice garlic, red onion, green, yellow, red and orange peppers. Slice Brussel sprouts in half..
- Slice tomatoes once, and then cut slices in half. Put tomato pieces in a bowl. Pour balsamic vinegar on tomatoes to soak for full absorption. Sprinkle oregano and sea salt on to tomatoes. Put aside for later..
- Pour coconut oil in fry pan. Heat on medium high. Place Brussel sprouts faced down in one single layer into the oil. Brown them, flip once, Brown the other side. Cover with lid for 5 minutes. When done, pour into a bowl. Squeeze a fresh lemon into Brussel sprouts. Season with lemon pepper, onion powder, sea salt and garlic powder..
- Pour coconut oil in pan. Heat to medium high. Add all diced peppers, and red onions. Sauté until brown sear. Sprinkle sea salt..
- Create Pesto Sauce.
Thank you tante amel for sharing How to Make Appetizing Vegan Pesto Fettuccine, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp