Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can have Chicken Noodle Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Noodle Soup
- You need 1 (3 1/2 lb) of Whole Chicken, rinsed under cold water and dried (make sure the giblets bag is removed).
- You need 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of Large Yellow Onion, chopped.
- You need 3 of Large Carrots, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 3 Stalks of Celery, chopped.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 12 cups of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Poultry Seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Chopped Parsley.
- It’s 3/4 cup of White Wine.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of Wide Egg Noodles.
- Prepare 1 of 4”Piece of Fresh Rosemary.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper,.
Chicken Noodle Soup instructions
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees. Drizzle a tiny bit of oil in the bottom of a roasting pan, add the chicken to the roasting pan, drizzle a little oil over the top, season with salt and pepper and place the piece of rosemary in the cavity..
- Roast the chicken for 1 1/2 hours. In a large heavy duty pot, add 2 Tbsp of the oil and let it preheat over medium heat, add the onions, celery and carrots and season lightly with salt and pepper. Cook the veggies until softened, about 5 to 7 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for an additional 30 seconds..
- Add the poultry seasoning and cook it stirring constantly for about 10 seconds, add the wine and let it reduce for just a few seconds. Add the roasted chicken to the pot with the veggies, cover with the chicken stock and sprinkle in the parsley, bring to a boil and cover the pot partially and lower the heat to low..
- Allow the soup to cook for 3 ½ hours. Remove the chicken onto a plate and let it cool slightly. Meanwhile, with a ladle, skim off as much of the fat as possible from the soup base and discard. Once the chicken is cooled enough to handle, discard the skin and shred all the meat..
- Add the meat to the soup base, increase the heat to medium high and bring the soup to a rolling boil. Add the noodles and cook them according to packaged instructions. Taste for seasoning and adjust if necessary..
Thank you tante dian for sharing How to Cook Yummy Chicken Noodle Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp