Meat Stuffed Summer Squash.
You can cook Meat Stuffed Summer Squash using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meat Stuffed Summer Squash
- It’s 1 of minced meat of choice (I used extra-lean turkey).
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ras el hanout (couscous spice mix).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of harissa (hot pepper paste).
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- You need 2 of extra-large summer squash (I used grey ball and green patty pan).
Meat Stuffed Summer Squash step by step
- Cut your summer squash in two in the direction that will allow you to make baskets best..
- Empty your squash leaving 1/4" of flesh all around and reserve the flesh..
- Finely chop the squash flesh left from emptying them..
- Mix all ingredients except squash baskets..
- Fill in your squash baskets with meat mix and press to evacuate all the air. You can overfill ;-).
- Cook in preheated oven at 400º for about an hour in a greased plate (I use lasagna type plate because it makes some juice while cooking). You'll know they're done when the meat is brown and the squash tender..
- Serve with lemon couscous and veggies of your choice..
Thank you sister ridha for sharing Recipe: Yummy Meat Stuffed Summer Squash, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp