Fried Eggplant Sliders.
You can have Fried Eggplant Sliders using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Eggplant Sliders
- Prepare 1 1/4 slice of Organic Eggplant sliced 1/4 inch thick.
- You need 1 packages of Spinach handful fresh organic spinach.
- It’s 1 packages of Mini whole wheat ciabatta rolls.
- You need 1 of Organic red bell pepper sliced into strips.
- Prepare 1 kg of Whole milk mozzarella sliced into 12 slices.
- You need 1 of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1 dozen of Sun dried tomatoes.
- You need 1 jar of Fresh Pesto.
- Prepare 1 small of Organic red onion thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of Organic balsamic (or Italian) dressing.
- You need 1 of Grape seed Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Egg whites.
Fried Eggplant Sliders step by step
- Season sliced eggplant with salt and lay on parchment paper for 30 minutes or preferably 1 hour.
- In ziplock bag-Marinate red peppers, onions and spinach in balsamic dressing. (30 minutes or longer).
- Lightly rinse and pat dry eggplant with paper towels.
- Heat pan on medium to medium high heat with grape seed oil. Dip eggplant slices in egg whites & then Panko crumbs and fry until browned on both sides. We like the eggplant a little soft so 3-5 minutes per side..
- Place fried eggplant on paper towels to drain..
- Meanwhile, in separate pan sauté peppers and onions. Remove then add spinach and cook just until wilted so it retains its bright green color..
- Slice rolls and spread pesto on each side. Assemble each with a slice of eggplant, mozzarella sundries tomatoes, vegetables and bake at 400°F for 5-10 minutes to heat bread and mozzarella is melted..
Thank you sister ida for sharing Recipe: Perfect Fried Eggplant Sliders, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp