Smoky Carrot Dogs w/ nacho sauce (vegan).
You can have Smoky Carrot Dogs w/ nacho sauce (vegan) using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoky Carrot Dogs w/ nacho sauce (vegan)
- You need 8 of large carrots, rinsed and trimmed ends.
- You need 3/4 C of raw cashews.
- It’s 2 T of canola oil.
- You need 1 T of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of liquid smoke.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 C of jarred salsa.
- You need 1/4 C of almond milk.
- Prepare 3 T of nutritional yeast.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of tumeric.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1 T of water.
- You need 1 pkg of wheat hotdog buns.
- You need 2 of jalapenos, sliced thin.
- You need 1/4 C of red onion,, diced.
Smoky Carrot Dogs w/ nacho sauce (vegan) step by step
- Soak the cashews in a bowl of water for 8 hours..
- Preheat oven to 450. Line a baking dish with aluminum foil. Round the ends of carrots to fit buns and look like a hotdog..
- Place oil, soy sauce, liquid smoke, paprika, garlic and onion powder in a bowl and whisk. Put the carrots in baking dish in a single layer. Pour the oil mixture over the carrots coating all sides. Bake for 35 minutes turning every 15 minutes..
- Drain cashews. Place cashews, salsa, milk, yeast, cayenne, cumin, tumeric and salt in a blender. Process until creamy. Stir in 1 tsp of water at a time to sauce until you like the consistency..
- Put 1 carrot in each bun and top with the cheese sauce, jalapeno and red onion. Serve. These taste great!.
Thank you mother dian for sharing Recipe: Delicious Smoky Carrot Dogs w/ nacho sauce (vegan), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp