Salmon Cream Cheese Crepes. Combine smoked salmon with cream cheese for a tasty way to get protein with crepes. Mix together room-temperature cream cheese and chives in small bowl. Imagine a stack of crepes layered with Salmon and a cream cheese mixture topped with a green olive sliced into wedges and you have a beautiful and delicious appetizer for a crowd.. or make this as a side and serve with salad and you have a meal.
Lay the salmon over the cream cheese. Top with the spinach salad and tomatoes and season with pepper. Fold one side of the crêpe over the filling, roll to close and serve. You can have Salmon Cream Cheese Crepes using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon Cream Cheese Crepes
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 3 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of salmon fillet.
- Prepare 1/2 of finely chopped onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely chopped leek.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 100 gr of cream cheese.
- You need 50 ml of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated cheese of your choice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- It’s of prasley.
- Prepare of dill.
Mix together the cream cheese, cream, lemon juice and the horseradish until smooth. Season with salt, ground black pepper and stir in the chopped dill. Spread the crepes thinly with the cream cheese and top with the smoked salmon. For the crepes: In a bowl mix together the flour, egg, milk and salt.
Salmon Cream Cheese Crepes instructions
- FOR THE CREPES. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the egg. Gradually add in the milk, stirring to combine. Add the salt and beat until smooth..
- It's important to use a large pan so the crepes become thin and large. Heat the pan over medium heat and add 1 tbsp butter. When the butter has melted add 1/4 of the crepe mixture to the pan, tilting the pan in a circular motion so that the mixture goes everywhere evenly. Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, flip and cook for another 2 minutes. Set the crepe aside, and repeat with the rest of the mixture..
- Prepare the Salmon. In a pan over medium-high heat add 1 tbsp butter. Once melted add the salmon fillet, cook for about 2 minutes on each side and start to pull it apart with a fork and a spatula. cook for 2 more minutes and set aside.
- For the Filling. In a large pan over medium-high heat add 1 tbsp butter. Once melted, add the leek, the mushrooms and the chopped onion. Saute for about 3 minutes..
- Add the garlic and Saute for 3 more minutes..
- Reduce heat to low-medium and add the Cream Cheese and the heavy cream..
- While it simmers, whisk the cream cheese continuously so that it melts..
- When the cream cheese has melted, add the pulled salmon and the grated cheese and cook for another minute..
- Remove from heat, add the lemon juice, parsley, a lot of dill and salt and pepper..
- Place 1 crepe on a flat surface. Top with 1/2 of the filling and roll up to enclose. Repeat with the second Crepe..
How to make smoked salmon and cream cheese wraps. These wraps don't require any cooking. Beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add the lemon peel, juice, shallots, remaining dill, capers and paprika. Spread each crepe with some of this mixture, then cover with a layer of smoked salmon.
Thank you sister yuni for sharing How to Make Yummy Salmon Cream Cheese Crepes, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp