Sweet Marinated Lamb Chops.
You can cook Sweet Marinated Lamb Chops using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Marinated Lamb Chops
- You need 340 grams of Red currant jelly.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Chicken stock.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Rosemary leaves.
- It’s 8 of Lamb loin chops.
- It’s 1 of Salt & pepper to serve.
Sweet Marinated Lamb Chops step by step
- Lay chops down flat, side by side a a medium size square casserole dish..
- Mix other ingredient and pour over chops. Coat well, both sides and place in the fridge to marinate over night (or a least 2 hours)..
- BBQ or pan fry chops over medium heat, reserving marinade liquid. Cook to liking- remove, cover and allow to rest..
- Now add liquid to pan, bring to boil and stir occasionally until sauce has slightly reduced. Serve with salad and baked spuds..
- Quite a sweet marinade, probably nice with chicken or pork. But I have to say, next time I think I'll use the same flavours- but assemble it differently. Use the same marinade with a fillet of lamb. Incorporate the crunchy thyme potatoes, blanched beans, semi roasted tomatoes, shaved Spanish onion, slices of sweet lamb fillet, zesty gremolata into a delicious warm salad. Anyway- it's fun playing around with different flavours..
Thank you sister yuli for sharing How to Make Tasty Sweet Marinated Lamb Chops, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp