Eggplant Casserole Batch 14.
You can cook Eggplant Casserole Batch 14 using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Casserole Batch 14
- You need 15 ounces of great northern beans.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder.
- It’s 1 of large aubergine eggplant.
- Prepare 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 15 ounces of garbanzo beans/ chickpeas.
- You need 1 cup of spring onion.
- Prepare 6 ounces of extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 pound of steamed chopped broccoli.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar.
Eggplant Casserole Batch 14 instructions
- Peel and cube the eggplant. Add salt and stir coating all the eggplant. I did this by putting half the cubed pieces in a bowl and salting it. Stirred it up added the rest and salted it. Let rest 1 hour..
- After an hour drain the liquids. Cover and let sit half an hour. Drain again. Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit..
- Take the great northern beans and heat an oven safe pan. Mash the beans. Add the olive oil, salt, pepper, and bring to a simmer. Mash again and add the spring onion. Then add the eggplant. Stir and coat..
- Add the Parmesan cheese, then broccoli, and sliced extra sharp cheddar cheese..
- Add tomatoes, salt, and sugar. Top with mozzarella cheese. Put into the oven for 1 hour..
- Take out of oven let rest 15 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Thank you mother amel for sharing Recipe: Tasty Eggplant Casserole Batch 14, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp