Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders. Please subscribe & leave me a comment! Fire up the grill for these loaded mini burgers featuring bold flavor in every layer. A marinade starring Grill Mates® Korean BBQ gives these short-rib-and-ground-beef patties an intense Asian taste.
Last week I shared Salmon Burgers with Quick Pickled Cukes and this week I'm back with these BBQ Chicken Burgers for Rewind Wednesday. Hamburgers Gastronomiques Cheeseburgers Gochujang Recipe Korean Bbq Chicken Burger King Gourmet Burgers Beef Burgers Lard Delicious Crispy Chicken Burger with Honey Mustard Coleslaw on a toasted brioche bun. EASY step by step instructions and Waaay better than takeout! You can have Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders
- You need 1 lb of ground chicken.
- You need 2 C of Bibligo Korean BBQ.
- Prepare 1/2 C of Raw Honey.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of ginger.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 package of mini slider buns.
Best BBQ Chicken sliders recipe on sweet rolls. This pull apart bbq chicken sliders is a great way to serve a party tray of cheesy chicken sliders. For anyone who loves sliders, these are the party-perfect bbq chicken sliders recipe because you can easily feed a crowd! These BBQ chicken burgers have been given a Korean kick thanks to a tangy dark soy sauce & ginger marinade.
Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders instructions
- Preheat your skillet on medium with Olive Oil..
- Form the ground chicken into small patties, about half the size of your palm. (Since Chicken doesn’t have anywhere close to the fat content that beef has, the patties won’t shrink down when cooking.).
- In a medium mixing bowl or freezer bag, add 1C of bibligo korean bbq sauce, half of the honey, and the dry seasonings. Mix the marinade well and set aside..
- Coat the patties VERY GENTLY in the marinade, ground chicken tends to get mushy pretty easily when it gets wet so you have to be very careful!.
- Cook the patties at medium heat until they are cooked through and have a nice caramelized color..
- Add 1C of bibligo Korean bbq sauce and the honey to the pan. Lower the heat and coat the burgers in the sauce as the sauce thickens. Should only take about 3-5 minutes to thicken up. The sauce will stick to the burgers like syrup, once that happens they are all done!.
- Toast the slider buns, if desired. I like to add honey to one side of the bun, along with the extra sauce from the pan. Serve these with a side of Rice or Pasta..
See more barbecue recipes at Tesco Flatten out the chicken thighs and then add to the marinade, turning to coat. Turn the meat after one hour and return. Slider burgers, served on dinner rolls, are a fun alternative to traditional-size hamburgers. Foolproof Shredded BBQ Chicken Burgers made with a homemade BBQ sauce and zero work because it all happens in your Crock-Pot! These Shredded BBQ Chicken Burgers are looking pretty delicious from where I sit.
Thank you mother amel for sharing How to Prepare Yummy Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp