Vegan Agedashi Tofu 🌱.
You can have Vegan Agedashi Tofu 🌱 using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Agedashi Tofu 🌱
- Prepare of Silken or soft tofu.
- You need of Potato starch.
- You need of Dashi.
- It’s of Soy or ponzu (Yuzu, lemon or lime).
- It’s of Spring onions (just the greens).
- Prepare of Grated mooli or radish or grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Shichimi or seaweed.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Vegan Agedashi Tofu 🌱 step by step
- Gently drain the tofu and place on kitchen paper. You can’t press in the same way as you would a firmed tofu as it’s really delicate. Cut into cubes..
- Prepare the sauce by using a little dashi stock (you will need to prepare this in advance by soaking and lightly simmering the shiitake and seaweed) and boiling in a pan with soy sauce or ponzu and a few punches of sugar. The sauce will thicken slightly but don’t overcook. It should be served warm..
- Dip each side of the tofu square into the potato flour. Heat a little oil and gently fry on each side. It should colour but not brown..
- Sprinkle with your choice of toppings (you only need a tiny bit). I used spring onion, ginger and shichimi. I also like grated white radish (mooli) and sometimes use pink radish and seaweeds..
Thank you mother ridha for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Vegan Agedashi Tofu 🌱, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp