Fried Greek Inspired Pork Sandwich.
You can have Fried Greek Inspired Pork Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Greek Inspired Pork Sandwich
- You need 1 pound of Greek Inspired seasoned pork loin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil to fry in.
- Prepare 4 of buns hoagie.
- It’s As needed of dill pickle chips.
- Prepare As needed of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- You need As needed of mayonnaise.
- It’s As needed of hot mustard batch 8 see my recipe.
Fried Greek Inspired Pork Sandwich step by step
- Heat the oil in a skillet.
- Get the pork loin about half frozen to slice very thin..
- Slice very thinly..
- Mix the flour with the pepper and salt..
- Dredge the pork slices..
- Fry in the oil.
- Turn as needed..
- Cook till done it won't take long. Then Move to the paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Toast the bread then add all the ingredients to the buns. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Thank you mother diah for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Fried Greek Inspired Pork Sandwich, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp