Chicken vegetable soup with gnocchi.
You can cook Chicken vegetable soup with gnocchi using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken vegetable soup with gnocchi
- You need 2 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 3 of carrots (chopped).
- Prepare 2 of celery sticks (chopped).
- It’s 1 of zucchini (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of yellow squash (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion (chopped).
- You need 1 can of spinach.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of rosemary.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes (14.5 ounces).
- You need 1 pound of gnocchi.
Chicken vegetable soup with gnocchi step by step
- Add eight cups of water to a pot and bring to boil with chicken bouillon. Place chicken in boiling water and boil for 10 minutes..
- Chop carrots, celery, zucchini, yellow squash, and onion while chicken is boiling. Remove chicken from pot and set aside..
- Add carrots, celery, zucchini, yellow squash, and onion to boiling broth. Lower temperature, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Cut chicken while vegetables are simmering. Add chicken, spinach, oregano, rosemary, salt, pepper, and tomatoes to pot. Replace lid and simmer another 10 minutes..
- Add gnocchi to pot and simmer additional 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy..
Thank you tante ridha for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Chicken vegetable soup with gnocchi, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp