Beef and Potato burritos.
You can have Beef and Potato burritos using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef and Potato burritos
- It’s of burrito.
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of Beef 80/20.
- Prepare 8 large of burritos.
- Prepare 2 of medium tomato.
- It’s 1 packages of package of favorite taco seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 packages of home fries.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 packages of taco cheese.
Beef and Potato burritos step by step
- Read direction on bag of home fries for temp and time for cooking. Make them a lil crispy because the beef mix soften them slightly.
- Brown beef and drain fat.
- Mix in taco seasoning, salt and cumin. Add suggested water per package of seasoning and simmer..
- Mix home fries and beef together and fold beef to make sure you don't damage potatoes. Set to low and stir occasionally..
- Cut tomato and preferred slices or cubes(I do 1/4). Warm up burrito shells on flat iron until slightly brown..
- Set out side and add condiments as you please. Roll up burritos and use flat iron to grill or a George Foreman grill press and enjoy.
Thank you tante yuli for sharing How to Prepare Tasty Beef and Potato burritos, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp