ButterScotch Cool Whip Pie.
You can cook ButterScotch Cool Whip Pie using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of ButterScotch Cool Whip Pie
- Prepare 1 box of Instant ButterScotch pudding mix (I used sugar free kind).
- You need 8 oz of cool whip.
- You need 2 cup (6 oz.) of vanilla pudding (also used Sugar Free).
- It’s 3 of already prepped Meringue Cookies.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of already prepared graham cracker or shortbread crust.
ButterScotch Cool Whip Pie instructions
- First, mix instant b-scotch pudding and cinnamon in with Cool Whip in a microwave safe bowl..
- Mix in both vanilla pudding cups.
- Mix in crushed up meringue cookies.
- Cook mixture in microwave for 1min and 30seconds.
- Set pie in cooler for half an hour or until it has set..
- Cut and share! Enjoy~.
Thank you mother linda for sharing Easiest Way to Make Appetizing ButterScotch Cool Whip Pie, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp