Crockpot potato soup. This Crockpot Creamy Potato Soup couldn't be any easier. It's cooked all day in the slow cooker and is great for a cold day. Top with bacon, cheese, and green onions for the ultimate potato soup.
CrockPot Potato Soup will taste just as good the next day and reheats beautifully. Stovetop Heat soup over medium heat until hot (do not boil). This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock-pot, and it's perfectly thick and creamy and flavorful (without having to use heavy cream)! You can have Crockpot potato soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot potato soup
- It’s 1/2 pack of Bacon.
- You need of Potatoes 6 large.
- You need of Chives 3 to 4 or more if u wish.
- You need 1 box of Chicken stock.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper.
- It’s of Heavy cream 8 oz to 10oz depends on your preference.
- You need of Cheddar cheese as much as u wish.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- It’s 3 cloves of Garlic.
Alright everyone, I think this one tops the. Before anyone says it, yes, I know that Crock Pot is a brand name and that most people these days say slow cooker instead. I just can't help it, y'all. Crockpot Potato Soup is pure comfort food – perfect for busy nights and it's extra easy since it's made in the slow cooker.
Crockpot potato soup instructions
- Melt butter n seasoning in pan with a little of the broth.
- Peel cut wash potatoes add chives pepper n salt garlic well minced.
- Add potatoes chives broth about 1/2 the carton.
- Cut n defrost cook bacon till crisp y it will turn softer from crockpot keep some out if u wish to top with it pat w a napkin n add to soup mix.
- Add bacon and additional broth leave about 1/4 in carton.
- Add shreeded cheese about 1/2 cup at a time u till desired amount is reached Add cream about 20 to 30 mins before serving cook u till warm on low or warm setting stirring every 10 mins once it is warm if you wish for it to be more soupy add remaining broth. If u wish for extra cheese or thick add more cream or cheese to your liking.
- Top w additional cheese chives bacon salt pepper enjoy.
Top your slow cooker potato soup off with some grated cheddar, fried bacon. We're sharing Healthy Slow Cooker Chicken Potato Soup today… Thick, creamy, and seemingly sinful! This Crockpot Potato Soup Recipe is easy to make and even easier to eat! It is the ultimate in comfort food. Loaded with bacon, cheese, and potatoes.
Thank you mother ida for sharing Recipe: Perfect Crockpot potato soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp