Vegan Ramen Soup.
You can cook Vegan Ramen Soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Ramen Soup
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh ginger minced.
- It’s 2 cups of vegetable broth.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of tamari sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of miso paste.
- It’s 2 of portobello mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare Half of block extra firm tofu cut into cubes.
- It’s of Vegan Ramen or rice noodles.
- Prepare Half of yellow, orange or red bell-pepper, sliced.
Vegan Ramen Soup step by step
- Prepare all the veggies according to the instructions..
- For the broth, heat a medium sized pot and add the garlic and ginger. Add a splash of vegetable broth and cook for 1 minute..
- Add the remaining veggie broth/water, soy sauce and miso paste and let simmer for 10 minutes. Once done, add the ramen/ rice noodles and cook in the broth according to the instructions on the package..
- Fry' the tofu in soy sauce, cook the mushrooms in veggie broth until soft.
- Once the noodles are cooked, assemble your bowl. Add all the toppings, noodles and finally pour the broth in..
- For meal-prep half cook the noodles and strain them well. Cover with sesame oil to avoid sticking and refrigerate..
Thank you mother yuli for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Vegan Ramen Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp