Ribs with Ice Cream barbecue sauce.
You can cook Ribs with Ice Cream barbecue sauce using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ribs with Ice Cream barbecue sauce
- Prepare of barbecue sauce ———.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of hot mustard.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of medium onion diced and sauté.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sweet chili sauce.
- You need 1 cup of coconut ice cream, or vanilla.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s of ribs———-.
- You need 6 pound of pork ribs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It’s of oil———–.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil to fry with.
Ribs with Ice Cream barbecue sauce instructions
- Sauté the onion in extra Virgin olive oil..
- Mix all the ingredients except ice cream with the onions and sauté for 7 minutes..
- Add the ice cream and mix well.
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the seasoned salt And pepper.
- Remove silver skin from ribs. Rub seasoned salt..
- Bake in oven for 1 hour..
- Cut the ribs.
- Coat the ribs with the sauce..
- I hope you enjoy!.
Thank you tante ida for sharing Easiest Way to Make Yummy Ribs with Ice Cream barbecue sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp