Curried Beef Egg Burrito.
You can have Curried Beef Egg Burrito using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Curried Beef Egg Burrito
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 8 large of egg whites.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of extra virgin coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of grass-fed ground beef.
- It’s 8 large of egg yolks.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of inch ginger.
- You need 1 of handful Thai basil, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of xylitol.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, minced.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of yellow curry.
- It’s 1 of lime wedge.
Curried Beef Egg Burrito instructions
- Whisk coconut flour, egg whites, baking powder, and water together until smooth..
- Heat pan over medium heat with 1 tbsp coconut oil. Add 3 tbsp batter to pan and spread thin like tortilla..
- Wait until one side is golden brown and flip. Set finished tortillas aside..
- Mix all remaining ingredients save egg yolks together. Cook meat on skillet until done and add whipped yolks after removing from heat. Sprinkle juice of lime on and add meat and yolk mixture to tortilla and serve..
Thank you tante wati for sharing Recipe: Tasty Curried Beef Egg Burrito, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp