Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta.
You can have Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of bag penne pasta.
- You need 1/2 package of bacon.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of jar sun dried tomatoes in oil.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of bag shredded white cheddar cheese.
- You need of Garlic powder for seasoning.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts or 4 chicken cutlets.
- You need 2 tbs of butter.
- It’s 2 of green onions/scallions.
Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta step by step
- Cook chicken (or you can use pre-cooked). I usually boil water with a little bit of chicken broth & garlic & herb seasoning. When water is boiled, add chicken & cook 20 minutes. Start cooking bacon over medium heat. Boil water for pasta & cook 1 minute less than package says. Once chicken is cooked, remove & cube..
- Once bacon is almost done, add chicken l, Sundried tomatoes, butter & green onion, sprinkle garlic powder. Saute until chicken is warm & bacon is crisp. *optional: add 1tsp minced garlic & chop bacon*.
- Add cooked pasta to pan, then bag of cheese. Mix around. If desired add more cheese or alfredo sauce. Enjoy..
Thank you mother yuli for sharing Recipe: Delicious Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp