Spinach and Tomato Salsa.
You can cook Spinach and Tomato Salsa using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach and Tomato Salsa
- You need 4 of Roma Tomatoes.
- You need 3 Clove of Garlic.
- You need 1/4 of Yellow Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Habanero Pepper (Feel free to substitute for Jalapeno).
- You need 2 Cup of Spinach.
- You need 1/2 of Lime Squeezed.
- You need 3 Tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 3 Tsp. of Pepper.
- You need 2 Tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- It’s 3 Tsp of Cumin.
Spinach and Tomato Salsa instructions
- Roughly chop onion, tomato, garlic, spinach and squeeze the lime in and add to a food processor..
- (Wearing gloves) cut the stem off of the habanero and slice it in half. With a finger, pull out as many seeds as you can. Roughly chop and add to food processor..
- Add spices and pulse food processor multiple times until well blended..
- Serve with anything where salsa is needed, I.e. everything. Enjoy!.
Thank you tante ida for sharing How to Prepare Perfect Spinach and Tomato Salsa, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp