Chinese Fried Noodle.
You can cook Chinese Fried Noodle using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Fried Noodle
- You need 200 g of dried noodle.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 2 cloves of shallot (minced).
- It’s 1 stalk of green onion (chopped).
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 5 of meat balls.
- You need 2 of sausages.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of white rice vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soysauce.
- It’s 1 cup of sweet soysauce.
Chinese Fried Noodle step by step
- Boil enough water using a wok. Once the water starts boiling, add the noodle and mix well..
- Cook noodle on a medium heat until it reaches the desired consistency, typically 8-10 minutes while stirring occasionally..
- Drain out the excess water and take out the noodle..
- Mix 1/4 cup of vegetable oil with boiled noodle, to keep it from sticking together..
- Re-heat the wok on medium flame, add 1/2 cup of cooking oil into it..
- Once the cooking oil is hot enough, add garlic, shallot, green onion, sausages, meatballs, and egg. Mix well..
- Add sweet soysauce, white rice vinegar, salt, sugar, and soysauce into the wok. Turn heat to high..
- Add boiled noodle into the wok and mix well with the other ingredients..
- Your food is done! Serve on a big plate :).
Thank you tante yani for sharing How to Cook Perfect Chinese Fried Noodle, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp