Meat Sauce With Rice Pasta.
You can have Meat Sauce With Rice Pasta using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meat Sauce With Rice Pasta
- You need 250 grams of Pork or beef or lamb mince.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Red wine.
- You need 2/3 cup of Tomato paste.
- It’s 100 ml of Water.
- You need 1 of Shredded Carrot.
- It’s 1/3 of Shredded Zucchini.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Basil.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 5 of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Meat Sauce With Rice Pasta step by step
- Heat up olive oil in a pan and put crashed garlic.
- Add seasoned meat mince and cook until brown.
- Add shredded carrot and zucchini, as well as chopped mushrooms. Put salt and pepper as you like.
- Put tomato paste. If it's too dry, pour 50ml of water.
- Pour red wine and water, and let them starting boil. Turn down after boiling..
- When all ingredients are cooked, add extra olive oil and basil..
- Cook pasta and add cooked pasta with sauce.
Thank you tante yuli for sharing Recipe: Tasty Meat Sauce With Rice Pasta, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp