Yaki Udon – Stir fried udon noodle. Throw in any vegetables and protein you'd. Yaki Udon is Japanese stir-fried udon noodles made with your choice of protein and vegetables seasoned with a savory sauce. One of the most popular recipe categories on Just One Cookbook is quick and easy meals.
Stir-fry your taste buds to heaven with our authentic Japanese yaki udon video and recipe, a pork and garlic flavored noodle dish that will impress friends and family with its bold flavors and artistic presentation. Yaki udon is one of the most common Japanese dishes. An easy fried udon recipe with a Chinese twist that yields a rich result that tastes like a beef burger. You can have Yaki Udon – Stir fried udon noodle using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yaki Udon – Stir fried udon noodle
- You need 300 g of pre-cooked udon noodles.
- You need 150 g of cabbage.
- You need 80 g of carrot.
- Prepare 30 g of green onion.
- Prepare 20 g of aburaage, deep fried tofu.
- Prepare 85 g of canned clam in brine.
- It’s 1 Tbs of sesame oil.
- You need 2 Tbs of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbs of oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s of bonito flakes for topping.
The recipe calls for very basic ingredients and doesn't Sliced meat is the most commonly used meat in takeout fried noodles and yaki udon. And yes, it does give the dish a more appetizing look and a. Udon (饂飩, usually written as うどん) is a type of thick, wheat-flour noodle used frequently in Japanese cuisine. It is often served hot as a noodle soup in its simplest form, as kake udon, in a mildly flavoured broth called kakejiru, which is made of dashi, soy sauce, and mirin.
Yaki Udon – Stir fried udon noodle step by step
- Put some water in a pot and bring it to a boil. Add the boiled udon noodle and boil for 3 minutes. Moved to a colander, chilled in running water, and rubbed and rinsed in order to remove the sticky starch. Leave the noodle on the colander and drain well..
- Cut the cabbage into bite-size. Cut the aburaage in half and slice into 1cm widths. Cut the carrot into the same size as aburaage. Chop the green onion into 1 inch lengths..
- Mix soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar together..
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan on medium high heat, add the carrot and the aburaage, and stir fry for 1 minute. Add the cabbage and cook for 30 seconds. Add the udon noodle, the clam with the brine, the sauce mixture and green onion, and combine well..
- Serve on a plate and sprinkle bonito flakes on top..
Add sesame oil and pork to an unheated frying pan, and stir-fry over low heat. Udon is served primarily as a soup noodle but is perfect for this udon stir-fry recipe, as it soaks up all the flavor during stir-frying. The result in a wholly Although this is an easy yaki udon recipe, there are a few tips I want to share with you before you begin. Here is a list of tips you need to know before. Stir fried Udon noodles with butter and dashi powder served with bonito flakes and fresh scallions.
Thank you mother ida for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Yaki Udon – Stir fried udon noodle, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp