Brad's Easter pasta salad.
You can cook Brad's Easter pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's Easter pasta salad
- It’s 12 Oz of small shell pasta.
- Prepare 2 of Roma tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 of LG ham steak.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1 of LG can black pitted olives, sliced.
- Prepare 5 sprigs of fresh dill, chopped.
- Prepare of Juice of half a lemon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder, dry mustard, black pepper.
Brad's Easter pasta salad instructions
- Bring 4 qts water, 1 tbs oil, 1 tbs kosher salt to a rolling boil. Add pasta. Cook 8 minutes to al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water..
- When drained, add to a large mixing bowl. Add tomatoes, olives, and lemon juice. Mix well and let acids blend for a few minutes..
- Heat a dry pan on medium heat. Fry ham steak until browned on both sides. Remove and cool. Trim any fat and bone. Dice ham and add to pasta..
- Add rest of ingredients except mayo. Mix well..
- Use mayo to bring to desired creaminess. I used about a third of a cup..
- Refrigerate an hour before serving. Garnish with fresh dill. Enjoy..
Thank you tante ida for sharing Recipe: Perfect Brad's Easter pasta salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp