Crock-Pot Hawaiian BBQ Porkchops.
You can have Crock-Pot Hawaiian BBQ Porkchops using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Hawaiian BBQ Porkchops
- It’s 2 lbs of boneless pork chops.
- It’s 1 (20 oz) of can pineapple chunks (with juice).
- You need 1/2 cup of – 1 whole bottle bbq sauce.
- It’s 2 of med. onions (sliced thin).
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- It’s 2-4 tbs of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of salt&pepper.
Crock-Pot Hawaiian BBQ Porkchops step by step
- Add all ingredients to Crock-Pot.
- High: 6-8 hours. Low: 8-10 hours..
- Serves great over rice (see my baked rice recipe).
Thank you tante ulin for sharing Recipe: Tasty Crock-Pot Hawaiian BBQ Porkchops, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp