Vegetable Beef Soup.
You can cook Vegetable Beef Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Beef Soup
- You need 1 lb of stew beef.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 stalks of celery.
- It’s 3 of small carrots, chopped.
- It’s 3 of white potatoes, small diced.
- Prepare 3 ears of corn, cut off cob.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen baby Lima beans.
- It’s 1 of small can lesueur peas.
- You need 1 can of green beans.
- You need 1 can of petite diced tomatoes.
- You need 24 of oz's V8 juice.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Vegetable Beef Soup step by step
- Cut stew beef into bite sized cubes. Brown in saute pan and transfer to a large stock pot..
- Add carrots, celery and onions to saute pan and cook until tender. Transfer to stock pot with beef..
- Add just enough water to cover and simmer until beef is tender. Keep an eye on the water level and add more if necessary..
- Add potatoes, corn and lima beans to stock pot. Add additional water to cover. Cook over medium heat until potatoes start to get tender..
- Add remaining ingredients and salt and pepper to taste. Simmer 20-30 minutes. Enjoy!.
- NOTE: Beef and vegetables can be browned in the stock pot. I just prefer the saute pan. NOTE: One pound of ground beef can be substituted for beef stew with the same delicious results..
Thank you sister ridha for sharing Recipe: Perfect Vegetable Beef Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp