Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese).
You can cook Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese)
- Prepare 8 oz of pasta of choice, boiled al dente and drained (I used spaghetti this time).
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare 5 slices of bacon, cut into 1/3" pieces.
- You need 1/2 pound of asparagus, woody part snapped off, and cut into 1.5-inch pieces.
- It’s 1 pint of fresh cherry or grape tomatoes, halved OR 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley OR 1 to 2 Tablespoons dried.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 3-4 Tablespoons of Boursin (any flavor) or cream cheese.
- You need of salt.
Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese) instructions
- In a large frying pan, bring 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil up to medium heat, add bacon to the pan, and render the bacon to your desired doneness. I like to render it about a third and still have some pork fat left on the bacon pieces..
- Turn heat to high, add asparagus, and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add another 1 Tablespoon of olive oil, add tomatoes, and cook the tomatoes for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Don't fear the high heat – the liquid and volume of the asparagus and tomatoes will keep things from burning..
- Add garlic and three-quarters of the parsley, stir to incorporate, and cook until garlic is translucent..
- Add pasta, lemon juice, and cheese, and stir or toss everything together. Give the cheese a minute or so to melt, stirring a couple of times in the process. At this point, you'll want to salt to taste. I used about 1/2 teaspoon. Didn't need much because of the salt from the bacon and the cheese..
- When the cheese is melted, give everything another gentle toss to make sure all the ingredients are incorporated, sprinkle the rest of the parsley on top, and enjoy! :).
Thank you tante ridha for sharing How to Make Perfect Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese), hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp