Coke Chicken Wing.
You can cook Coke Chicken Wing using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coke Chicken Wing
- You need 10 pieces of chicken wings.
- Prepare 330 ml of Coke (do not use Diet Coke).
- It’s 20 g of Ginger.
- It’s 30 ml of soy sauce.
- It’s 5 pieces of Garlic.
- It’s of Chilli (optional).
- It’s of Spring Onion (optional).
Coke Chicken Wing step by step
- Clean the chicken wings then leave them in soy sauce and coke for 4 hours.
- Put the chicken wings in oven until the skin is crispy (you can skip this step if you prefer wings with tender skin).
- Stir fry garlic, ginger and spring onion.
- Put the soy sauce and coke along with the chicken wings into the pot. Cover and cook with medium heat for 40 minutes.
- Take out the wings, continue cook the sauce until it’s concentrated and thick. Pour the sauce on top of the chicken wings. Voilà ❤️.
Thank you mother diah for sharing How to Make Appetizing Coke Chicken Wing, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp