Fried Sweet/Tart Apples and Pork Sandwiches.
You can have Fried Sweet/Tart Apples and Pork Sandwiches using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Sweet/Tart Apples and Pork Sandwiches
- It’s of Apples——————.
- You need 3 of medium Granny Smith Apples.
- You need 1 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Prepare As needed of oil to fry in.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Prepare of Batter————-.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of Pork———————.
- It’s 1-1/2 pound of dry rubbed pork loin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Condiments—————.
- You need As needed of dill pickle or Cucumbers.
- Prepare To taste of mayonnaise.
- You need To taste of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s To taste of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
Fried Sweet/Tart Apples and Pork Sandwiches step by step
- Take the core out of the apples, and peel them..
- Slice the apples and add 3 tablespoon of cinnamon and sugar mixture along with the lemon juice in a ziploc bag..
- Take a big bowl and fill with water. Close the ziploc bag with the apples in partial way. Push the bag under the water leaving the open part out of the water. When the air goes out of the bag seal it. It's now like a vacuum sealed bag set it aside for at least 30 minutes..
- Mix the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Heat the oil..
- Add the water a bit at a time. Take the apples out the bag..
- Dunk them into the batter, then coat with panko breadcrumbs..
- Add to the hot oil and fry. Turn as needed let them get a little bit darker then golden brown. Move to some paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Now sprinkle both sides of the fried apples, with the cinnamon sugar mixture..
- Now when the apple is done dip the pork loin into the batter and fry. Toast the buns. Add the condiments to the buns. I used quick pickled Cucumber slices..
- As the pork gets done move to paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil. I got a few of the panko breadcrumbs that were on the apples into my pork pieces when frying..
- Stack the sandwich..
- Serve with the apples. I hope you enjoy them crunchy sweet and tart apples. If you want sweeter apple just use a delicious red apple or your favorite type..
Thank you mother ulin for sharing How to Cook Perfect Fried Sweet/Tart Apples and Pork Sandwiches, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp