Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish.
You can cook Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish
- It’s 1 kg of Cream Dory.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ginger, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/3 of bok choy, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of cilantro, chopped.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt and black pepper.
Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish step by step
- Cut the fish fillet into serving portions and season them with salt and black pepper..
- Line a steamer with parchment paper and put the fillet in there..
- Add the bok choy on top of the fish..
- Cover and steam for 12 minutes or until the fish is done..
- Mix the water, chili powder, cilantro, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, red pepper flakes, and sugar on a small pan and bring it to boil..
- Arrange the fish and bok choy on serving plates and pour the chili sauce over the top. Ready to serve. Enjoy!.
Thank you tante yuli for sharing Recipe: Yummy Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp