Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, ‘spanish’ omelette. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
‘Spanish’ Omelette is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. ‘Spanish’ Omelette is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have ‘spanish’ omelette using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make ‘Spanish’ Omelette:
- Make ready 500 g of potatoes roughly cut to 1cm slices.
- Get 2 of onions finely sliced.
- Get of I red pepper finely sliced.
- Get 100 g of cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 8-10 of eggs.
- Get of Parsley handful finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Olive oil.
Steps to make ‘Spanish’ Omelette:
- Simmer potatoes in boiling water for 10 minutes, until soft and drain well..
- Meanwhile heat the olive oil on low heat in large pan and add the onions, frying slowly until brown, say 10 minutes. Then add red peppers for 5 minutes..
- Break the eggs into a jug and beat, adding salt and pepper to taste..
- Add butter to onions and peppers, and then add the potatoes. Pour the eggs into the pan, add the cheese, and cook until base has slightly browned, about 10 minutes. Then place the pan under the grill for about 5 minutes until golden brown..
- Add parsley and serve..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ‘spanish’ omelette recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother wati for sharing Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week ‘Spanish’ Omelette, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp