Fettuccine with celery and luncheon meat in banana sauce. Fettuccine and meat sauce one of the most delicious Italian recipes. An easy, healthy tomato sauce, the perfect addition to any pasta. But if you made this fettuccine and meat sauce for dinner you could serve it with a nice salad tossed with olive oil and a little wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar and of.
Ribbon-like strands of fettuccine are dunked in a creamy celery and almond sauce to present a memorable treat. Serve sauce over fettuccine; sprinkle with Parmesan-style topping. The Best Chicken Luncheon Meat Recipes on Yummly You can have Fettuccine with celery and luncheon meat in banana sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fettuccine with celery and luncheon meat in banana sauce
- You need of Main.
- It’s 57 grams of fettuccine or spaghetti.
- Prepare 2 piece of celery, cut into bite size about 0.5 cm thick.
- You need 200 grams of luncheon meat, cut into small cube size.
- It’s of Other.
- You need 1 of white pepper powder.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper.
- It’s 5 dash of Tabasco sauce.
- It’s 5 tbsp of banana sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Rolls, Skinny Chicken Cordon Bleu, Spicy Chipotle Pulled Pork. I prepare Fettuccine with Mafalda Sauce, a tomato and cream sauce. Unlike meat sauces in which tomatoes dominate, Bolognese sauce is about the meat, with the tomatoes in a supporting role. We wanted a traditional recipe for this complexly flavored sauce, with rich meatiness up front and a good balance of s.
Fettuccine with celery and luncheon meat in banana sauce step by step
- Cook the fettuccine or spaghetti until al dente for about 10 minutes in pot of boiling water..
- Drain the cooked pasta and rinse in bowl of fresh warm water. This will remove pasta smell and keep it moist while you prepare the ingredients..
- Add cooking oil into frying pan, using medium heat, stir fry both celery and luncheon meat till celery well cooked and luncheon meat slightly browned..
- Add some white pepper powder, ground black pepper and Tabasco sauce. Give a final stir to the ingredients..
- Drain the pasta into a big bowl. Add the cooked ingredients over it and add banana sauce. Mix everything evenly..
- Ready to serve..
Clams, garlic, bacon and Parmesan cheese flavor this hearty pasta dish from Darlene Hicks. "It's been a favorite for years," she writes from her home in Arcata, California. Sauce should cling nicely to pasta. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Here, our fettuccine comes infused with the subtle, sweet notes of basil, lending the herb's flavor to every bite. All Reviews for Fettuccine with Fresh Tuna Sauce.
Thank you mother ulin for sharing Recipe: Delicious Fettuccine with celery and luncheon meat in banana sauce, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp