Vegan Sausage Patties.
You can have Vegan Sausage Patties using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Sausage Patties
- You need 1/2 cup of TVP.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of oat or wheat bran.
- You need 1 Tbsp of nutritional yeast.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of ground flax seeds, optional.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed sage.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 dash of or two of cayenne, optional.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1/4 tsp of blackstrap molasses.
- It’s of oil for frying.
Vegan Sausage Patties instructions
- Stir together TVP and boiling water and set aside to soak for 5 minutes..
- Add flour, bran, and dry spices; stir to incorporate..
- In a measuring cup, measure out water; add liquid smoke directly to the cup and stir (this way the smoke will be evenly distributed)..
- Add water mixture and remaining liquids to dry; mix well..
- With your hands, form mixture into ½" thick patties..
- Heat a quarter inch of oil in a cast iron pan..
- When oil is hot, fry patties for a couple of minutes on each side, until golden..
- Repeat last step with remaining batter, adding more oil each round as necessary..
- Serve hot..
Thank you mother yuli for sharing Recipe: Perfect Vegan Sausage Patties, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp