You can have Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus
- It’s 2 lb of fresh asparagus,ends trimmed.
- You need 12 slice of bacon,uncooked.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus step by step
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Devide asparagus spears into 12 bundles (3-4 pieces each). wrap 1 piece of bacon around each bundle,starting 1/2 " from bottom of the tips. Secure the bacon-wrapped asparagus with a toothpick. Arrange bundle in a shallow baking pan..
- Combine brown sugar and remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan;heat mixture to boil over medium heat,stirring occasionally. Pour mixture over asparagus bundles..
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until spears have begun to wilt and bacon looks fully cooked. Enjoy!.
Thank you tante amel for sharing Recipe: Delicious Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp