Roasted aubergine. Try our best roasted aubergine recipes for a filling main. We've included curries, pastas and salads – many of which are good for you, too – for easy midweek meals. This Roasted Aubergine recipe has to be one of the best ways to serve aubergine and is inspired by an Ottolenghi recipe I came across recently.
Place on a baking tray or in a baking dish, skin side down. Toss the aubergines in a bowl with the olive oil and a little salt. Roast aubergine and tomato bake with rocket and walnut. You can have Roasted aubergine using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted aubergine
- You need 1 large of aubergine.
- It’s 1 1/2 stick of butter/ghee three quarters of a cup.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt (more if needed).
- You need 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chunky grated onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of extra sharpe cheddar cheese.
A great side dish, or a lovely light lunch with some salad. Cook's note: Puree the leftover aubergine in a food processor and serve as a dip with vegetables, pita bread or crackers. From fritters to chocolate cake, this is the ultimate cookbook for aubergine lovers. Since hummus is of Middle-Eastern origin and meaning 'chickpea' in Arabic, a natural accompaniment is an aubergine.
Roasted aubergine instructions
- Preheat oven to 400° Fahrenheit..
- Puncture the aubergine all over. If you have a gas stove turn a burner on. Put the aubergine on the open flame charring the outside a bit, you can use the grill if you want..
- After charring add olive oil to the entire outside of aubergine. Wrap loosely with aluminum foil. Put into an oven safe dish. Put into oven, roast till it deflates..
- While the aubergine is roasting add to a pan onions, butter, garlic, turmeric, paprika, salt, and pepper. Saute for 7 minutes.
- Cut the stem off. Split the aubergine in half cut the aubergine as shown in the picture. Scoop out the meat discard the skin..
- Then add the aubergine to the rest of the ingredients. Mash and cook, for 5 minutes. Add cheese put back in oven till cheese melts. Let sit 7 minutes, stir and serve hope you enjoy!.
Add remaining roasted vegetables and thyme to same saucepan. A perfect marriage of texture and flavour that looks oh so pretty too. "A perfect example of relationships between textures and flavours. These easy Roasted Aubergine and Courgettes are sprinkled with sumac and tossed with fresh herbs and a squeeze of lemon before serving. A quick and easy Roasted Aubergine, Harissa & Chickpea Stew recipe, from our authentic Moroccan cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto.
Thank you tante ulin for sharing How to Cook Tasty Roasted aubergine, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp