Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast.
You can have Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast
- Prepare 3 lb of Beef Pot Roast.
- Prepare 1 of Vidalia Onion.
- It’s 3 of Fresh Carrots.
- You need 3 of Fresh Celery.
- It’s 1 of Sweet Bell Pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped Garlic.
- You need 1 envelope of Pot Roast Seasoning (your choice).
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast instructions
- Place beef roast into the crock pot.
- Using a knife, make cuts all over beef roast.
- Put chopped garlic into holes using your hands and olive oil.
- Chop all vegetables and add to crock pot.
- Empty Seasoning packet over ingredients and mix well.
- Add water and mix well, using hands. Then add Worcesteshire sauce..
- Turn crock pot on high and cook for 4 hours. Or turn crock pot on low and cook for 7 hours..
- Optional: add spinach to crock pot for even more nutrients.
Thank you mother yuni for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Low Carb, High Nutrition Pot Roast, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp