Cheesy Meatball Sub.
You can cook Cheesy Meatball Sub using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Meatball Sub
- It’s 2 of hoagie buns.
- You need 11 ounces of beef meatballs I used frozen.
- You need 2-1/2 tablespoons of sautéed onions see my recipe.
- You need 1 tablespoon of pork belly drippings.
- You need 14 ounces of marinara sauce your favorite.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar loose packed.
- You need As needed of pickled Cucumber slices.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sharp provolone cheese chunks.
- You need 2/3 cup of shredded colby jack cheese.
- You need As needed of mayonnaise.
Cheesy Meatball Sub instructions
- Heat the meatballs in a pan with pork belly drippings. Let them cook 5 minutes covered..
- Add the marinara sauce simmer for 10 minutes covered..
- Add the dark brown sugar..
- Add the butter to a pan then fry the buns.
- When fried add mayonnaise and Cucumbers.
- Add the meatballs, and onions..
- Top with cheeses and put into the broiler till toasted.
- Almost done now just add a little more marinara sauce..
- Ready to serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Thank you mother amel for sharing How to Prepare Perfect Cheesy Meatball Sub, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp