Omelette with Crispy Bacon, Vegetables and Mozzarella Cheese.
You can have Omelette with Crispy Bacon, Vegetables and Mozzarella Cheese using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Omelette with Crispy Bacon, Vegetables and Mozzarella Cheese
- You need 4 of eggs (room temperature).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
- It’s 100 grams of bacon.
- It’s 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated Mozzarella.
- You need 2 tablespoons of finely chopped green onion.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper (to taste).
Omelette with Crispy Bacon, Vegetables and Mozzarella Cheese step by step
- In a pan, cook the bacon on both sides until it is crispy, remove surplus oil, chop into small pieces, reserve.
- In a bowl beat the sour cream together with the salt and pepper Add the eggs, integrate the eggs beating it smoothly (do not over beat the eggs).
- In a shallow non-stick pan, melt butter over medium/low heat Add the garlic, cook until tender Tilt the pan to distribute the butter evenly.
- Raise the temperature to medium/high heat (without letting the garlic burn) Pour the contents of the bowl into the pan, cook for 20 seconds Tilt the pan so that the raw egg is distributed evenly to the sides of the pan The edges of the omelette will begin to peel off quickly Gently pass a spatula around the omelette Move the pan to make sure the omelette is loose.
- Without letting the egg cook completely, cover only the half of the omelette surface with the mozzarella cheese, the bacon, the green onion.
- And finally the chopped parsley.
- With the help of a spatula fold the omelette closed(so it is stuffed) Lower the temperature, cook it until the mozzarella cheese is melted Serve hot.
Thank you sister ida for sharing Recipe: Delicious Omelette with Crispy Bacon, Vegetables and Mozzarella Cheese, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp