Vegan Besan Chilla-First Try.
You can cook Vegan Besan Chilla-First Try using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Besan Chilla-First Try
- Prepare 1 bag of store bought falafel base.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need of Oil for frying and for batter also.
Vegan Besan Chilla-First Try instructions
- The falafel base I bought has every spice in it already, and it's a mix of besan (chickpea flour) and rice flour, it tastes great. I added some water and oil to it to get a batter and I mixed the diced tomato and oinion into it.
- The spices are listen on the backside- in german.
- Then I fried it on some oil.
- Served it with sour cream. Yummy.
Thank you mother amel for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Vegan Besan Chilla-First Try, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp