FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad.
You can cook FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad
- Prepare 10 oz of mixed salad greens (2 bags).
- You need 1 ear of corn (boiled, steamed, roasted, or grilled are all good), kernels cut off.
- Prepare 10 of cherry or grape tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1/4 of small red onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of an apple, cored and diced.
- Prepare 2 of precooked chicken breast halves (baked, roasted, grilled are all fine), cut into 1/2" cubes.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated cheese (I had mild cheddar. I think the original has Jack.).
- You need 10-20 leaves of basil depending on how much you like, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare of fresh lime.
FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad step by step
- Your ingredients..
- Put salad greens in a large mixing bowl.
- Throw all your other ingredients on top then dress with Ranch and BBQ sauce and a healthy squeeze or two of fresh lime juice..
- Toss thoroughly and enjoy!.
Thank you sister yuli for sharing How to Cook Yummy FC BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp