Spinach lasagna Rolls!!!. Individual vegetarian lasagnas filled with spinach and cheese are family-friendly, satisfying and perfect for portion control. One night friends on a tight schedule stopped by. I wanted them to stay for dinner, but I needed to fix something in short order.
These spinach zucchini lasagna rolls are easy to whip and taste delicious. You wouldn't even realize you are eating zucchini! As you might have noticed, I am posting little healthy recipes on the blog these days. You can cook Spinach lasagna Rolls!!! using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach lasagna Rolls!!!
- It’s 10 oz of spinach.
- Prepare 10 of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 cups of marina sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
These zucchini lasagna rolls are great for individual serving. These Spinach Lasagna Rolls are made without meat, but if you wanted to brown some Italian sausage, ground beef or ground turkey to add in with the marinara you totally could. I was a little bit worried about my kids trying to pick out all of the spinach, but they didn't bat an eye at it! These roll-ups filled with spinach and lemon ricotta and topped with melty mozzarella are WAY easier to make than lasagna.
Spinach lasagna Rolls!!! instructions
- Boil lasagna noodles till done..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Chop up 10 oz fresh spinach.
- Combine chopped spinach ricotta cheese pepper salt your egg mix all ingredients together well..
- Get your lasagna noodles pat dry.spread your mixture onto lasagna noodles and roll..
- Get your dish add 1/2 cup marinara sauce on the bottom of dish lay your rolled lasagna in dish and add remaining marinara sauce over the tops of lasagna Rolls..
- Add amount of mozzarella shredded cheese to the top of them cover dish with foil.
- Place in oven bake for 40 minutes until finished.take out let cool.and enjoy?.
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook lasagna noodles according to package directions until al dente. These spinach artichoke lasagna rolls are ready in minutes and out of this world delicious! There is definitely something about the flavors of spinach I like to make these lasagna rolls with or without chicken in them, depending on our mood. If you are looking for a meatless meal to serve, you can't go. This is one of my favorite recipes and you can switch out any of the ingredients and make this your own!
Thank you tante sri for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Spinach lasagna Rolls!!!, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp