Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley.
You can cook Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley
- It’s of Ribeye.
- It’s 1 lb of 4 Ribeye Steaks.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ground Orange Peel.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fennel Seed.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Green Onion, chived.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need of Horse Radish Sauce.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Cheesy Baked Asparagus.
- It’s 2 lb of Fresh Asparagus.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fry Season.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Zoodle Medley.
- It’s 4 of Zucchinis, spiralized.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Matchstick Carrots.
- It’s 1/2 of Red Onion, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Cilantro Chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley step by step
- Preheat oven to 400º. Place asparagus in a 9"-x-13" baking dish and pour over heavy cream and scatter with garlic. Generously season with salt and pepper, then sprinkle with Parmesan, mozzarella and red pepper flakes (if using)..
- Bake until cheese is golden and melty and asparagus is tender, about 25 to 30 minutes, remove from oven and let rest..
- Lower oven to 250°.
- Pat outer steak with napkin to remove excess out juices. Season with salt, pepper, fennel seed, and ground orange peel. Rub in. Flip over and repeat..
- On a cast iron skillet over medium high heat, coat with olive oil. Place 2 steaks in and don’t move. Let sear 6-8min, flip and repeat. Remove and place in oven for 10min. (Repeat with second set of steaks).
- In a separate skillet, under medium high heat, with butter as heat builds up. Toss in onion, cilantro, and carrots and sauté..
- In a 3qt sauce pan, fill with 1cp water and heat in medium heat with zucchini noodles. Add salt. Drain when aldente..
- Slice up steaks, and place slices. Top with horseradish sauce and chives. Place a portion of Zoodle and top with sautéed veggies. Add cheesy asparagus..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Thank you tante ridha for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp