You can have Assam Prawns using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Assam Prawns
- You need 500 g of medium large prawns.
- You need of Marinade.
- It’s 80 g of assam (tamarind) pulp.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dark soy sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s of Wok.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 stalk of daun limau purut (kaffir lime leaves).
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
Assam Prawns instructions
- Wash and marinate prawns for at least 2 hours in fridge..
- Heat oil in wok. Add in prawns and marinade, then sugar and sliced daun limau purut. Add water for a bit of gravy. Fry until fragrant and slightly burnt..
- Serve with rice or fried bee hoon. Also good just on its own..
Thank you sister yuli for sharing Recipe: Delicious Assam Prawns, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp