Delicious crock-pot deer meat chili.. Venison Chili Recipe – Homemade – This is my Homemade Chili Recipe made with Venison (Deer Meat). The Venison was provided by Masters of the Game LLC, Joe. CrockPot Venison StewHomemade Food Junkie. salt, carrot, water, bay leaves, seasoning, pepper, red kidney beans.
Add in your favorite meat, or leave it out for a tasty vegetarian option! I have Crock Pot Texas Chili which had jalapenos, Anaheim peppers, and Poblano peppers but I don't want to quit that far here. Super easy dump and go chunky stew meat chili. You can have Delicious crock-pot deer meat chili. using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delicious crock-pot deer meat chili.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 can of light red kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 can of of corn (based on preference).
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of deer meat.
- It’s 1 can of 28 ounce diced tomatoes..
- You need 1 can of 24 ounce tomato sauce.
- You need 2 envelope of chili seasoning.
- You need 2 clove of garlic chopped..
- Prepare 1 of garlic salt, pepper, seasonings to taste..
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 of sour cream.
- You need 1 packages of fritos.
This wonderfully tasty chili brings multiple levels of taste with the optional use of different types of chili peppers. Perfect for Sunday dinner with your family this recipe for Crock-Pot Meat Loaf comes out moist and delicious when made in your slow cooker! I love making meat loaf in my slow cooker because it always comes out moist and never dry. And the ketchup and brown sugar glaze has to be my favorite.
Delicious crock-pot deer meat chili. step by step
- Brown the deer meat with the 2 finely chopped garlic cloves. Add half packet of chili seasoning to meat while browning. (Add garlic salt, pepper, and other favorite seasonings to taste while browning the meat.).
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, diced onions, browned deer meat, 1.5 packets of chili seasoning, corn, kidney beans, and black beans (drain the black beans before putting into crock pot.).
- Stir ingredients together, put on low in the crock pot for 6-7 hours..
- Top with cheese of choice, sour cream, I always use Frito's scoops and dunk them right in. Good stuff. Enjoy!.
In Crock-Pot, add tomatoes, tomato sauce, one can of beans and two more teaspoons of seasoning mix. Place the other can of beans in a blender and process until smooth. Add beans and meat to the crock pot. Deer, tomatoes, canned, water, onions, garlic, chili beans, chili powder, soup, chili beef, green bell peppers, rice. Put in slow cooker or crockpot.
Thank you mother yani for sharing Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Delicious crock-pot deer meat chili., hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp