Peanut Butter Cheerio Breakfast Cups.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, peanut butter cheerio breakfast cups. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peanut Butter Cheerio Breakfast Cups is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Peanut Butter Cheerio Breakfast Cups is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have peanut butter cheerio breakfast cups using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Cheerio Breakfast Cups:
- Take 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all natural organic honey.
- Take 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 4 1/2 cups of honey nut cheerios.
Instructions to make Peanut Butter Cheerio Breakfast Cups:
- Place honey and peanut butter in large glass bowl and mix together..
- Place in microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds; Stir well..
- Mix in vanilla extract..
- Fold in the cheerios carefully until fully coated..
- Line two muffin tins with cupcake liners. I usually get 18 portions..
- Spoon equally into muffin cups and allow to sit out for several hours to set. I freeze these and pull them out the evening before to set in fridge..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food peanut butter cheerio breakfast cups recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Thank you mother yuli for sharing Simple Way to Prepare Favorite Peanut Butter Cheerio Breakfast Cups, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp