Eggplant casserole #2. Hearty eggplant casserole can easily serve as a filling meatless entree. If you like eggplant, I think you will love this cheesy eggplant casserole. Reviews for: Photos of Cheesy Eggplant Casserole.
When you're looking for comfort food, this keto eggplant parmesan casserole with gluten-free breading is a delicious, cozy dish that's. Than this Eggplant Casserole is for you! OK, that sounded like a cheap soap commercial. You can have Eggplant casserole #2 using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggplant casserole #2
- It’s 3 medium of aubergine, eggplants.
- You need 14 1/2 of coconut milk.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 stick of margarine.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt, more if needed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 of nonstick spray.
- It’s 1 of water.
The first recipe I want to introduce to you is Eggplant Casserole, also known as Tepsi Beitinijan, in Arabic. Cantonese eggplant casserole is not just another ho-hum eggplant dish. Trust me when I tell you that this eggplant casserole dish has amazing depth of flavor, and the secret ingredient is Cantonese. Add the eggplant and cook halfway through.
Eggplant casserole #2 instructions
- Peel and chop the aubergine. Melt margarine in a pan add chopped up aubergine. If you need water use it here to make it so it doesn't burn..
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Add pepper, salt, garlic, and onions, sauté till aubergine meat is tender..
- Add to a bowl the milk, coconut flour, and parmesan cheese, and mix..
- Spray an oven safe dish with nonstick spray.
- Add aubergines to milk and mix well. Add aubergine to the oven safe dish. Add shredded cheese on top..
- Bake in oven 30-35 minutes. Let sit 15 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy!.
This eggplant casserole is a fast and easy meal that's bursting with flavor. The eggplant is cubed and cooked with a tasty combination of cheese, eggs, bread crumbs, garlic, and chopped vegetables. This new Eggplant Parmesan Zucchini Casserole is full of fresh vegetables, vegan, gluten free and the perfect comfort food. With lots of vegetables, this good-for-you dish is low in calories, but full of flavor. I make it often in summer when fresh produce is abundant.—Marelyn Baugher, Holdredge, Nebraska.
Thank you mother yuni for sharing Recipe: Appetizing Eggplant casserole #2, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp