Ham Wrapped Asparagus.
You can have Ham Wrapped Asparagus using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham Wrapped Asparagus
- It’s 4 slice of thinly cured honey ham or prosciutto.
- It’s of coat asparugus.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 dash of Italian herbs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 bunch of asparagus.
- You need of spicy butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s of dressing.
- Prepare 1 dash of Italian herbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic dressing.
Ham Wrapped Asparagus step by step
- coat asparugus well with salt , lemon juice ,olive oil and Italian herbs.
- bake at 200 for 5 minute or more depending on the thickness.
- wrap cured honey ham on asparugus.
- in pan melt butter then stir in chili powder and off heat.
- serve top dressing the top spicy butter then extra dash of Italian herbs.
Thank you mother linda for sharing Easiest Way to Make Perfect Ham Wrapped Asparagus, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp