Creamy Butternut Squash and Tomatoes Soup.
You can have Creamy Butternut Squash and Tomatoes Soup using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Butternut Squash and Tomatoes Soup
- You need 2 pounds of butternut squash.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of Roma tomato.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 cubes of vegetable bouillon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut cream or heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper (optional).
- You need 1 tablespoon of corn starch.
Creamy Butternut Squash and Tomatoes Soup instructions
- Wash the tomatoes, cut them into wedges Wash and peel the butternut squash, cut it into cubes.
- Place in a safe microwave bowl 1/2 cup of water with the vegetable bouillon cubes Heat to a maximum heat for 1 minute- 1 1 / 2 minute or until dissolved, mix.
- In a food processor place the tomatoes, squash, 3 cups of water, liquefy.
- Place the preparation in a saucepan Add the dissolved vegetable bouillon cubes, mix Add red pepper (optional).
- Cook it over medium heat for 40 minutes Mix it occasionally with wooden spoon.
- In a bowl place the cream (heavy whipping or coconut), corn starch, mix.
- Add the preparation in the pan, stir continuously for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot Add grated Parmesan cheese or grated vegan Parmesan style (to taste).
Thank you tante diah for sharing Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Creamy Butternut Squash and Tomatoes Soup, hopefully it's useful for us all, please feel free to practical for social gathering or daily parties. For friends who want to share recipes are welcome, and those who request are also allowed. Don't forget to share this recipe via your social media, maybe Facebook, Twitter, IG or WhatsApp